We believe in fostering dialog through teaching and learning: from each other, but also from the experts. A sampling of recent events includes:
- Workshops on fostering resilience and healthy coping skills, featuring adolescent development expert Kenneth Ginsburg, M.D., M.S.Ed., FAAP
- Pathways Music Fest, in partnership with Anne Arundel Medical Center Foundation: a safe and fun Friday night offering for middle schoolers
- Playshop, with Jeff and Lee Franklin: a workshop exploring the benefits of imaginative play on healthy brain development
- Challenge Success survey at Severna Park Middle School, a tool that is designed to help schools make data-driven decisions to improve student well-being and engagement in learning.
- Our kick-off event was a well-attended panel discussion of clergy, coaches and community members.